With this month mostly spent editing and revising I’ve managed to meet a couple of my milestone goals (as described in My 2019’s writing bucket list). During this month’s goal post I picked out several goals I thought I might be able to meet by the end of the month.
- I finished proofing and will be sending IN GOOD COMPANY (SALT) to The Writers of the Future Contest next quarter.
- I finished proofing and will be sending FOUND BY A WANDERING HEART (LEGEND OF SAVANNA) to Fiyah Lit Magazine‘s open theme issue, and I’ve already sent it to Writers of the Future Contest during this quarter.
- I wrote over 10.000 words.
Which means I met the following milestones:
- Writing my first novelette
- Write a biracial main character
- Write an Autistic main character
- Write a main character with ADHD
- Wrie an asexual main character
- Wrote a bi/pan main character
- Write a romance and fantasy mix
- Wrote a story of any length that doesn’t feature romance
Previous milestones met: 50.000 words written!
It’s been in the workings since some time now, but I finally finished my basket of rewards for met milestones!