It’s summer and I’m writing a (sort of) summer romance in a fantasy setting, which seems fitting.
Let’s hope the heatwaves are in the past and that August will be milder. It’s got a busy start in terms of my job, but should calm down about during the second or third week. That means lots of writing! I hope xD
Image of a planner and the words, “Elisa Winther’s Wishes, Dreams & Goals. Reaching the stars.” underneath.
Looking back on July’s goals
For the month of July I’d set out to:
- add new scenes to SALANDRINE; (failed, completely forgot about this one)
- finish a third draft for the prequel to IN GOOD COMPANY; (finished the second I was ignoring first xD so I’m calling it a success)
- finish an outline for the second prequel to IN GOOD COMPANY; (failed)
- write at least 10.000 words for WIPs, blogs, and/or worldbuilding. (succeeded)
Which means I met half my goals. I’m satisfied.
My July Writing Goals
For the month of August I’d like to:
- add new scenes to SALANDRINE; I’m not giving up, lol
- finish first ACT of third draft for the prequel to IN GOOD COMPANY;
- write at least 10.000 words for WIPs, blogs, and/or worldbuilding.
Hoping it’ll be a good month! You can find my 2019 writing bucket list here.