So I looked back on my writing goals from February during my last writing update (Writing Progress Update: February W9) and though there’s some goals which I didn’t meet, there was still enough done to keep me satisfied with my progress. Plus, it’s a whole new month, meaning new opportunities!
This month will be the last before I go back to working outside the house again, so let’s see if I can make the best of things in terms of wordcounts. I’ve got some deadlines as well.
- March 31 Writers of the future contest
- April 30 Fiyah lit magazine, issue 11
- Our Own Skies (anthology)
Which means the WIPs I will be focussing on this month will
I’ve also got some blog posts planned which you can read about in my last writing progress update (I linked it at the top).
So last month my total
So in short, my writing goals are:
- Write something for the Writers of the
- Write something to submit to Yiyah lit magazine next month
- Write something for Kaia Sønderby’s Our Own Skies anthology
- Finish final draft for FOUND BY A WANDERING HEART
firstdraft for SALT.
- Finish a presentable version of SALT for CPs.
- Work on
- Write at least 10.000 words