Books, Progress Update, Writing

Writing Progress Update: 24/06/2017

WIP#01 Salandrine

  • Wordcount: 21.383
  • Status: editing first draft

Well that wordcount isn’t really getting any bigger with all the scene scrapping I did. Don’t worry though, I’m still working on it frequently, rewriting scenes and editing where I feel things are amiss.

I was proofreading some of the earlier chapters again because I was worried about the conflict. Good thing I did. There was a lot of narrating without a lot of action. Lots of things happened, but it felt dry, so I changed the plot a bit to add in internal conflict.

Related social media posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *