I’ve mostly been blogging and editing so far this month and although my wordcounts have dropped compared to previous weeks
(I’ve only written a bit over 8000 words) I like the progress I’m making. Keeping it to the important notes, there’s two WIPs I’d like to talk to you all about, because they are almost done.
The first is LEGEND OF SAVANNA, which I retitled to FOUND BY A WANDERING HEART, and the other is SALT. The first needs some final proofing before I’ll be sending it off for submissions.
I’m still open to beta-readers for this one though, so if you’re interested in reading:
- A high fantasy story set in a historical Mnaluria (setting for SALANDRINE),
- Meaning, a magical desert with fantastical monsters, nature spirits, and magic,
- A tale on a budding friendship and learning to trust people again,
- With an Autistic protagonist.
Send me a message and I’ll send you the latest version.
My WIP SALT is my first novelette, a fantasy romance featuring polyamory,
A few days ago I finished
Blogging on Self-care
Here’s the list on posts I made for my mental health blog series, currently with the theme Self-care.
- First announcement on mental health blog series: New blog series coming!
- Announcement on self-care blog series: Let’s talk mental health, self-care, and helping others
Previously posted blogs on Self-care:
And newly added posts since last update:
Blogging about Diversity
But I’ve also started blogging about diversity. It won’t be a regular thing yet, but every now and then I’ll post on something current or something which happened to be on my mind and I needed off my chest. Here’s a first post: